Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nothing Fancy for Spring

Hello Sisters!
This is not the first post I was hoping to post; I had visions of a much greater meal- However, Z-dog, I don't want you to feel like you are the "nerdy sister" and that I don't want to participate: I am simply so excited that I have been saving up for a good one...
But my expectations are too high and this delicious, but simple treat will have to do for now:

For this tasty spring treat to go with the refreshingly warm weather, I thinly sliced in two directions carrots, beets, and diakon radishes: so they were the general shape and size toothpicks. Adding a little rice vinegar or whatever I am in the mood for when I come time to eat these babies leaves them utterly satisfying and wonderful to eat in the sun.

More to come soon! So much love!
-adahbee

1 comment:

  1. ooooh that looks so yummy! and this blog is not about being fancy, just easy and delicious. did you but those veggies over noodles?

    ReplyDelete